Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

fuck 'em

Yeah, I pretty much just don't care anymore. I need to start writing again for many reasons: it feels good, it will (hopefully) keep my brain from melting, and maybe it will piss someone off. Or maybe it will just help shut up the voices (I’m starting to get weird looks from people at work when they keep finding me huddled in a corner of my cube, clutching a fistful of my hair and weeping.) But, as I say (my new motto), Fuck 'em. (I wonder if I can work parentheses into every sentence.) I am going to start posting poetry here, both my own awful stuff and other stuff that I come across and like. God I hope I don't infringe any copyrights. I'll have to look into that, cuz that'd suck. If anyone reads this, great. If no one but my mom and my demons read it (strangely enough, those often actually are the same people/entities) that's great too. Oh, and I'm trying to teach myself French. So if anyone does actually read this and they know any useful French phrases or insults or (please god) cuss words, feel free to send them to me. Or aim them at me, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home