Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Puberty part Deux: Discovering the "Secret Places" and What They Can Do

I just found a cool new use for my cleavage. It is excellently equipped and perfectly placed to hold my iPod shuffle. Not only is it handier than a pocket and cooler than that stupid laynard they give you, it's gratifying to be able to have a non-sexual use for my breasts that doesn't involve child birth. While I'll always respect other women's decision to reproduce and replenish the population (go team!) I myself am definately not suited for motherhood. I much prefer being a self-absorbed twit who's in thrall of her iPod.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Alamo said...

Yeshim Blog - Forbes Cover Story "Attack of the Blogs"
The Forbes story was featured Friday night on CNBC's 4-minute segment. Steve Rubel was part of... Teaching Kids Programming: Even Younger Kids Can Learn Java One day my son Dave showed up in my office with my ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

30/10/05 21:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home