Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Puberty part Deux: Discovering the "Secret Places" and What They Can Do

I just found a cool new use for my cleavage. It is excellently equipped and perfectly placed to hold my iPod shuffle. Not only is it handier than a pocket and cooler than that stupid laynard they give you, it's gratifying to be able to have a non-sexual use for my breasts that doesn't involve child birth. While I'll always respect other women's decision to reproduce and replenish the population (go team!) I myself am definately not suited for motherhood. I much prefer being a self-absorbed twit who's in thrall of her iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home