Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

People are Stupid, Which is One of the Many Reason Why I Don’t Like Them.

I went to see “Brokeback Mountain” last weekend, and of course, being the big fucking pussy girly-girl I am, I cried my fucking eyes out. It was such a touching, moving love story: all the passion and fear and lust and uncertainty and love and doubt and longing...*sigh*. The thing that pissed me off, though, is when I told the people I work with what I did over the weekend, and they looked at me blankly when I gave them the title of the movie. I finally had to say “You know, the gay cowboy movie.” And at that, everyone knew what I was fucking talking about. I wanted so badly to say “Yeah, I know. They were going to title it ‘Jake Gyllenhall Takes it Up the Ass from Heath Ledger’ but that was just too long a title.”

People are fucking stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home