Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh, I had such a bad day at work...

that you really can't blame me for drinking a day early. White wine and dark chocolate...is there anything more stimulating without nudity? The feel of the chocolate melting into velvet and rose petals on my tongue, then feeling the cider bite of the wine slide through my mouth, mixing into sensuous aromas and gliding down my eagerly, greedily swallowing throat. The after taste is like a long forgotten love remembered in vague dreams during bad times; bittersweet and light only because of the deep darkness. God, I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home