Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

But hey, at least I didn't get fired from Desperate Housewives

I'm in pretty much the same mood I was in last time; Feeling trapped and powerless and queerly uncertain of reality. Am I the only one who goes through the occasional bout of insanity, wherein you are shocked to realize that other people are real and have their own thoughts and feelings that have nothing to do with you, that they in fact barely even register your existence, the same way most of the time you barely register theirs? So shocked in fact, that it can cause a moment of vertigo as your hold on reality slips a notch? Or am I just a self-absorbed, egomaniacal twit? I'm going to operate under the assumption that the latter is true, because I just don't feel like dealing with a psychotic break right now. I'm too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home