Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Do men even have a point of view?

I've grown tired of waiting for a man to come along who can even feel, much less express in words, the passion and the emotion which I'm longing for. So I decided to write to myself what I want a man to say to me. I'm not sure it's accurate. I don't know if it sounds like something a man might say, even while lust inspired, or if it just sounds like a passion filled lesbian, but I wanted to share it with the world. And oh yeah, Mom? I'm Bi. Deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home