Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Friday, November 25, 2005

When: A Round: Instructions

1.)“When was the first time you felt loved by me?”
20.)When I was born I felt your existence and that’s when I cried.

3.)“When was the first time you saw me in your dreams?”
2.)When I knew pain when you were apart from me.

5.)“When was the first time you felt my pain?”
4.)When I saw the stars and I knew that they were real.

7.)“When was the first time you cried for me?”
6.)When the distance between us was great and time was eternal.

9.)“When was the first time you hated me?”
8.)When I felt the pain you knew you could inflict

11.)“When was the first time you needed to touch me?”
10.)When you refused to see your beauty.

13.)“When was the first time you wanted to hurt me?”
12.)When I saw your scars and I wanted to heal you.

15.)“When was the first time you called my name?”
14.)When your need was too great for me to bear.

17.)“When was the fist time you felt my love for you?”
16.)When I existed only between the stars.

19.)“When was the fist time you cried for loving me?”
18.)When I am, and you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home