Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Proof that drinking and typing don't mix...

And all I can do is cry
for wanting you.

All I can do is cry
for needing you.

I don’t even know who you are
you’re a voice
a picture,
a song.

And all I can do is cry
and feel you in my mind.

All I can do is try
to reach with my words.

I don’t even know where you are:
you’re around the world
around in time
around with her.

And all I can do is cry.

I see the way you move,
the way you sound,
the way you are.

And all I can do is cry.

All I want to do is touch you
and feel you touch me.
I want to hold you
and feel you love me.

I see you
all of you:
Your face
your force
your very life

This is what I need
to dry

my tears.

And all I can do is cry.

Lot's of people play the guitar.
Why the fuck does it turn me on so much when you do it?

And all I can do is cry...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home