Damnsle Inthis-Dress

poety, rants, and self-loathing self-acceptance...what could be more fun difficult annoying ridiculous outrageous?

My Photo
Name:
Location: NW OH

Je pense, donc je doute. Je suis. Je pense.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Horny much?

Now I wish I was the shiny girl from The Killers "Mr. Brightside" video, which is right before the woodland creatures on PCP video of Jet's "Look What You've Done" on VOD. I want to be a shiny girl in a darkly glittering hot frost covered dream, with dark bits creeping out from the corners, mysterious and skulky in a filthy gorgeous world. I want to be sexy moody in a slumpy see-through whimper of a gown, being wanted lusted desired hoped hopped and hyped. I want to shoot a look of blue ice over my shoulder that will still a man's heart with overwhelming knowledge that he has never known love because he has never known me. I want to glow with untouchable ethereal majesty that inspires the basest most animalistic and glorious longing for sex, just sex and sex without the merest hint of a whisper of desire for procreation, just fucking in the glowing darkness of solid hard lust. I want to dance with black holes about my head and stars bowing at my feet, witless and faithless to all that is good for me and light, unheeding and dismissive of pleas for a return to the dry and barren reality of now. I want to feel eyes on me, unwavering unwilling unable to turn away, hard and bright with thoughts of how my body would bend under theirs, how my flesh would feel under theirs, how my wetness would quench their thirst. I want my mind to thrum with the music of bodies slaking each other, thighs grasping each other, chests smashing each other, hips rocking together, fingers grasping one another, mouths finding purchase on every surface, hearts hunting forever in music that is ceaseless and merciless and loving beyond all sensation. I want to be a shiny girl in a dark world where lust can be love and love can be intertwined with hate to bring back hope, and every desire is fulfilled in the shadows of luxurious decadence in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home